Announcement from David Sønstebø - 21 October 2017, 10:11AM (UTC)

Announcement from David Sønstebø - 21 October 2017, 10:11AM (UTC)
Author
Taylor Allen
Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
David Sønstebø

To make the snapshot together with the accompanying bug fix as smooth and efficient as possible, we request all full node operators to stop their servers.

Bug fix and wallet improvements incoming. We are also preparing beta of the new GUI wallet and will need a lot of tester for that after this fix.
Seweryno
S
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Any info how long yet? Still I cant log into the wallet, and i dont know is this my mistake or smth or improvements are not finish? 
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Seweryno - 22 Oct 2017

Any info how long yet? Still I cant log into the wallet, and i dont know is this my mistake or smth or improvements are not finish? 

No time table on when it'll be back online, nope.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search