Bitfinex Withdrawl completef but Wallet-Balance empty

Author
L
Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey guys,
I am a really newby here and my english isn't that good.
I did a IOT-Withdrawl to my Light-Wallet. On Bitfinex the withdrawl is shown as completet.
I can see the process (ten transfers, i did only one) in the wallet for hours, but the balance is still 0 (zero).

I will appreciate any information.
Thanks in advance.Best regard,
Lukas

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
L.Otze - 10 Dec 2017
Hey guys,
I did a IOT-Withdrawl to my Light-Wallet. On Bitfinex the withdrawl is shown as completet.
I can see the process (ten transfers, i did only one) in the wallet for hours, but the balance is still 0 (zero).

Lukas

@L.Otze Thanks for posting, and welcome to the community. Your English is very good.

You need that transaction to go from 'ausstehend' to 'eingeschworen' (my translation might be a bit off there, but you need the transaction to go from 'pending' to 'confirmed' in order to see the balance show up in your wallet)

Good question.
L.Otze
L
Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)
Winston - 10 Dec 2017
L.Otze - 10 Dec 2017
Hey guys,

Lukas

@L.Otze Thanks for posting, and welcome to the community. Your English is very good.

You need that transaction to go from 'ausstehend' to 'eingeschworen' (my translation might be a bit off there, but you need the transaction to go from 'pending' to 'confirmed' in order to see the balance show up in your wallet)

Good question.

@Winston: Thanks a lot. If I understood you right, I'ver only have to wait!? Or can I do anything to accelerate the withdrawl?

Greetings
Lukas

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
L.Otze - 10 Dec 2017
Winston - 10 Dec 2017
L.Otze - 10 Dec 2017
Hey guys,

Lukas

Good question.

@Winston: Thanks a lot. If I understood you right, I'ver only have to wait!? Or can I do anything to accelerate the withdrawl?

Greetings
Lukas

@L.Otze Reattach the transaction a few times per day to expedite confirmation
L.Otze
L
Thanks a lot Wilson.
Everytime I try it same message as followed reaches me.

L.Otze
L
Hey Wilson,

it worked now. Tranfer reached my wallet.

Thanks a lot for your quick and effective support!

Winston
Winston
L.Otze - 11 Dec 2017
Hey Wilson,

it worked now. Tranfer reached my wallet.

Thanks a lot for your quick and effective support!

@L.Otze Thanks for posting with a follow up to your situation. I'm glad you got it figured out
L.Otze
L
Hey Community,

happy new Year!
Now I have problem as onced.
Withdrawals from 21. and 27. December are now completed on bitfinex for days.
Balance in my Wallet ist 0. Reattaching fails.

Thanks for help!
Lukas

DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)
Hi @L.Otze,

If you can provide the transaction hashes, I can take a look and see what might be going on for you. It is safe to provide the transaction hashes (not your seed). It will show how much IOTAs were transferred, but that's all public knowledge anyway. If you'd feel more comfortable as well, feel free to PM them to me instead.

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

L.Otze
L
Hi @DysfunctionalBoss,

thank's for quick response!

hashes were:
21.12.2017: KBJHSNXVRJOIXADCFFOOXWCVNNEDMNDREXLLDVRPJQKFMSLFOXTUTDCGGPWCSKCCDJCMWUZAJCCQIMKIDCAPHSVCNX
27.12.2017: AFKHSVMHZHXWHHRQTWO9VZZFPVNSUJLPNVJNXKYFWDWNDFEHKXVSTJMATXILAS9TZHPHOSGJAOCCLKZDXCUBZHVVFD

DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)
L.Otze - 1 Jan 2018
Hi @DysfunctionalBoss,

thank's for quick response!

hashes were:
21.12.2017: KBJHSNXVRJOIXADCFFOOXWCVNNEDMNDREXLLDVRPJQKFMSLFOXTUTDCGGPWCSKCCDJCMWUZAJCCQIMKIDCAPHSVCNX
27.12.2017: AFKHSVMHZHXWHHRQTWO9VZZFPVNSUJLPNVJNXKYFWDWNDFEHKXVSTJMATXILAS9TZHPHOSGJAOCCLKZDXCUBZHVVFD

Thanks, @L.Otze,

Those are actually the addresses you sent the funds to (not the transaction hashes), but that's okay! Your funds are confirmed and on each of those addresses, as you can see here:

https://thetangle.org/address/KBJHSNXVRJOIXADCFFOOXWCVNNEDMNDREXLLDVRPJQKFMSLFOXTUTDCGGPWCSKCCDJCMWUZAJCCQIMKID

https://thetangle.org/address/AFKHSVMHZHXWHHRQTWO9VZZFPVNSUJLPNVJNXKYFWDWNDFEHKXVSTJMATXILAS9TZHPHOSGJAOCCLKZDX

What this means is that the node your light wallet is connected to is likely out-of-sync. You'll want to look at the two numbers in the bottom left corner of the wallet and make sure they match. They should be 316857 right now. If they don't, you'll want to change nodes in Tools -> Edit Node Configuration to get a sync'd node.

If you are on a sync'd node and don't see your funds, take a look at your wallet's Address History and see if you see those addresses in there. If you don't, you'll want to attach a few receive addresses to the tangle to try and catch up to where those addresses were generated (ie, if those receive addresses were generated in indexes 6 and 7, but you only have 3 addresses in your address history, you'll need to attach 4 addresses to get to address 7 agai).

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

L.Otze
L
@DysfunctionalBoss

Thank you very much!!!
I've found the synced node an funds are shown.

Have a nice Evening!

Lukas

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search