If you do Uber on the side / Full time Talk about IOTA

Author
HuKo
Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Honestly this is one of the best way to get the information about IOTA to people. think about it you are directly talking to the person 1 on 1 most of the time and most people have no clue about IOTA or cryptocurrency. But if you break it down and just mention what iota does and how it compares to bitcoin and it's issue people immediate show a lot of interest. The best selling point is mention how undervalued it is currently. I usually tell them to put down $50 and forget about it for a year or 2...This way you aren't really loosing much. Most agree and always ask for more info Smile 
Lars
Lars
Attached to Tangle (680 reputation)Attached to Tangle (680 reputation)Attached to Tangle (680 reputation)Attached to Tangle (680 reputation)Attached to Tangle (680 reputation)Attached to Tangle (680 reputation)Attached to Tangle (680 reputation)Attached to Tangle (680 reputation)Attached to Tangle (680 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Not a bad idea, I would like to see the IOTA  in the Uber service as a payment option =)

- iota.n3c.no - full node running 24/7
- If anyone in Norway have ideas/meetups , let me know =)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search