Government on IOTA

Author
F
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am really sick and tired of how people run our government in South Africa.

Is it possible that a whole government can run on IOTA with voting systems etc.

I want to be the change South Africa needs in terms of fighting corruption with IOTA. 

Feel free to donate
DGIPNVMUFANVSRFMVRXXOBBMEIHHATFAPQBPAPWWBUEBM9RWGTLUOAOSN9ARJRWNJFPKH9MXVDKETFTSDRLMAJDYCB

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Frederick Roos - 9 Dec 2017

I want to be the change South Africa needs in terms of fighting corruption with IOTA. 

@frederickroos Only if someone takes the initiative and makes it happen. Propose this to someone in government and start a small proof of concept. :IOTA:
Frederick Roos
F
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Winston - 9 Dec 2017

@frederickroos Only if someone takes the initiative and makes it happen. Propose this to someone in government and start a small proof of concept. :IOTA:

Thank

Feel free to donate
DGIPNVMUFANVSRFMVRXXOBBMEIHHATFAPQBPAPWWBUEBM9RWGTLUOAOSN9ARJRWNJFPKH9MXVDKETFTSDRLMAJDYCB

Frederick Roos
F
Okay, so I put some thought into this.

We need some sort of digital twin for every person. It could be a chip planted into each and every person. We have smart IDs now in South Africa but I don't see it working on IOTA. We need to have a person's ID number var = xxxxxxxxxxxxx a 13 digit integer to link with a wallet or seed? I am not sure how it works exactly please help me out devs.

Once we can figure that out I will think of some next steps. I want to build it up fundamentally so we can make sure it is rigid.

What do you think will be the best way to identify a person on the IOTA network? Will we all have identity IoT devices like a smart ID? It can only be issued by the government and a almost 2FA kind of approach to use it. Like for instance. I cant steal someone else's identity, I need to take my IoT identity device and then to use it provide my fingerprint or the scanning of my pupil or facial recognition. This will ensure I cannot use someone else's device. A smart chip to be planted by birth could work. But criminals might be able to cut it out of you. You get some sick bastards out there.

I would love the input from the community on this!

Feel free to donate

Frederick Roos
F
Winston - 9 Dec 2017

I need a proof of concept first.

Feel free to donate

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search