3500 IOTAS never came do Bitfinex but transaction showing confirmed since 4 days!!!

3500 IOTAS never came do Bitfinex but transaction showing confirmed...
Author
J
Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

More than 4 days ago I did send 3500 IOTAS from Binance to Bitfinex. It was just before Binance Iota problems.
Transaction has confirmed status, there is even some out transaction from that address and it shows zero now!
Money never appeared in my Bitfinex wallet.
https://iotasear.ch/transaction/PRBGEFJZNECFYFWYMIFHIXBGNTETYCUHSZONEFSXUY9DYFWK9FPBMYCOTKMNJMKPMJFQEMWXRNRLZ9999
Addres to deposit was given by Bitfinex i have screenshots.

I filed ticket more than 3 days ago but no answer from Bitfinex. Did they jus steal my IOTAs?
Can anybody help me or give some advise?

Janek
cryptonomicomicon
c
Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (34 reputation)
Janek - 9 Dec 2017
Hi,More than 4 days ago I did send 3500 IOTAS from Binance to Bitfinex. It was just before Binance Iota problems.Transaction has confirmed status, there is even some out transaction from that address and it shows zero now!Money never appeared in my Bitfinex wallet.https://iotasear.ch/transaction/PRBGEFJZNECFYFWYMIFHIXBGNTETYCUHSZONEFSXUY9DYFWK9FPBMYCOTKMNJMKPMJFQEMWXRNRLZ9999Addres to deposit was given by Bitfinex i have screenshots.I filed ticket more than 3 days ago but no answer from Bitfinex. Did they jus steal my IOTAs?Can anybody help me or give some advise?Janek

Apparently Bitfinex is overwhelmed right now, and struggling with a large backlog of orders. I'm approaching 72 hours on an approved withdrawal from them. A 3.5G deposit will likely get the attention of u/social_bfx on reddit, if you send them a direct a message, listing your ticket number. That account has been responding to individual complaints at reddit.com/r/bitfinex.

Good luck.
Janek
J
Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)
thanks, ill try this one
ckabadjeu
c
Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)
I am having the same issue and it's been 4 days now! Transferred 2000 MIOTA from light wallet to bitfinex, the transaction got confirmed and went in my Bitfinex IOTA Wallet!
However all the MIOTA were retrieved immediately!
We can see the in and out transaction here: https://iotasear.ch/hash/HNSPLBEYRIIORAMZXVUIQOXRACCLEHR9UPTVVPUDNXBAIWEAPCDXOIMMNTPNQZFFLZDXMHRTRIXTTOSSXFXJWRSGG9
I opened a Bitfinex Support Ticket but nothing so far!
So many people are having the same issue I start to think that Bitfinex IOTA wallets are being hacked
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
ckabadjeu - 22 Dec 2017
I am having the same issue and it's been 4 days now! Transferred 2000 MIOTA from light wallet to bitfinex, the transaction got confirmed and went in my Bitfinex IOTA Wallet!
However all the MIOTA were retrieved immediately!
We can see the in and out transaction here: https://iotasear.ch/hash/HNSPLBEYRIIORAMZXVUIQOXRACCLEHR9UPTVVPUDNXBAIWEAPCDXOIMMNTPNQZFFLZDXMHRTRIXTTOSSXFXJWRSGG9
I opened a Bitfinex Support Ticket but nothing so far!
So many people are having the same issue I start to think that Bitfinex IOTA wallets are being hacked

@ckabadjeu What seed generator did you use
ckabadjeu
c
Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)
@Winston I used https://iotaseed.io/  . I don't have any problem with my light wallet! It's with the Bitfinex IOTA Exchange Wallet

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
ckabadjeu - 23 Dec 2017
@Winston I used https://iotaseed.io/  . I don't have any problem with my light wallet! It's with the Bitfinex IOTA Exchange Wallet

@ckabadjeu Unfortunately that website is a scam. They give save your seed, and steal any funds that you send to the seed you generated on their website. Sorry to see this
Janek
J
Its almost a month already...
I got 2 emails from Bitfinex with question if i still need help... I answered yes. After few days they wrote that they gonna do something about this but more than 1 week nothing happened...
Seriously, it looks like scam or total mess with their way of working. Trying to deposit anything in their wallet is gambling, it may never come and disappear...

Willow
W
Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)
I have also had the same issue with sending from Binance to Bitfinex. Did you get any resolution? I copied and pasted the address from Bitfinex to Binance and the transaction showed as completed but I have no IOTA received at Finex.
Maybe this has happened to more people?

Janek
J
Willow - 9 Jan 2018
I have also had the same issue with sending from Binance to Bitfinex. Did you get any resolution? I copied and pasted the address from Bitfinex to Binance and the transaction showed as completed but I have no IOTA received at Finex.

Bitfinex customer service almost dont exist. They just answer 3 weeks ago, that they gonna look into that but nothing ever happened. Looks like they just stole my money and it was a lot, value of 1BTC....

Willow
W
Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (32 reputation)
Janek - 11 Jan 2018
Willow - 9 Jan 2018

Bitfinex customer service almost dont exist. They just answer 3 weeks ago, that they gonna look into that but nothing ever happened. Looks like they just stole my money and it was a lot, value of 1BTC....

Ah that sucks. I've never had a problem with them not responding quite quickly. In this case they replied later in the day to say they were working with IOTA to fix an issue with the transactions and two days later the IOTAs appeared in my account. I did send all transaction details so maybe that helps. Maybe send them another message? Good luck, I hope you get it sorted.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search