Press material

Author
T
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone,

i hope you can help me, I am looking for official press material of the iota foundation.
Is there a link with logos, pictures an other useful stuff to promote IOTA?

I am searching for 2 days now, but found nothing in the web.

kind regards
Edited Last Year by TopsyKrett
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
TopsyKrett - 8 Dec 2017
Hi everyone,

i hope you can help me, I am looking for official press material of the iota foundation.
Is there a link with logos, pictures an other useful stuff to promote IOTA?

I am searching for 2 days now, but found nothing in the web.

kind regards

@TopsyKrett Thanks for the post. I don't think IOTA has a press kit yet. I'll update this thread if I hear or see otherwise over the coming weeks
TopsyKrett
T
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search