ERROR running wallet

Author
t
Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I installed the Iota full GUI node from Github. The file I used was IOTA.Wallet.Setup.2.5.4.exe on Windows 8. I also installed JDK 9.0.1, and set up the path to Java in Control panel, and rebooted the PC. I copied the IRI.jar file to the iri directory, and when I start the Iota GUI node I get this error:

12/07 05:07:10.000 [main] INFO com.iota.iri.IRI - Welcome to IRI 1.4.1.3
Exception in thread "main"

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/ValidationException
  at com.iota.iri.IRI.main(IRI.java:55)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.bind.ValidationException
  at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 1 more

Process exited with status 1

Any ideas how to fix this? Are there other system variables I'm supposed to set up?

Thank you. I'm trying to set up a full node to help the community.
Waldhoffan76
W
Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)
Same Problem here! Its disappointing that nobody could help!

12/13 20:21:50.757 [main] INFO com.iota.iri.IRI - Welcome to IRI 1.4.1.2
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\poker\AppData\Local\Temp\librocksdbjni1290725498789120028.dll: Eine DLL-Initialisierungsroutine ist fehlgeschlagen
    at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
    at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.loadLibraryFromJar(NativeLibraryLoader.java:78)
    at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.loadLibrary(NativeLibraryLoader.java:56)
    at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.loadLibrary(RocksDB.java:64)
    at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.<clinit>(RocksDB.java:35)
    at com.iota.iri.storage.rocksDB.RocksDBPersistenceProvider.<init>(RocksDBPersistenceProvider.java:28)
    at com.iota.iri.Iota.initializeTangle(Iota.java:203)
    at com.iota.iri.Iota.init(Iota.java:94)
    at com.iota.iri.IRI.main(IRI.java:86)
12/13 20:22:00.694 [Shutdown Hook] INFO com.iota.iri.IRI - Shutting down IOTA node, please hold tight...
12/13 20:22:17.247 [Shutdown Hook] ERROR com.iota.iri.IRI - Exception occurred shutting down IOTA node:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.iota.iri.network.replicator.ReplicatorSourcePool.shutdown(ReplicatorSourcePool.java:76) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at com.iota.iri.network.replicator.Replicator.shutdown(Replicator.java:30) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at com.iota.iri.Iota.shutdown(Iota.java:178) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at com.iota.iri.IRI.lambda$shutdownHook$0(IRI.java:253) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_152]

Seems like a similar problem!  Sad
Stefan Ekstam
Stefan Ekstam
Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)
therium - 8 Dec 2017

I installed the Iota full GUI node from Github. The file I used was IOTA.Wallet.Setup.2.5.4.exe on Windows 8. I also installed JDK 9.0.1, and set up the path to Java in Control panel, and rebooted the PC. I copied the IRI.jar file to the iri directory, and when I start the Iota GUI node I get this error:

12/07 05:07:10.000 [main] INFO com.iota.iri.IRI - Welcome to IRI 1.4.1.3

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/ValidationException
  at com.iota.iri.IRI.main(IRI.java:55)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.bind.ValidationException
  at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 1 more

Any ideas how to fix this? Are there other system variables I'm supposed to set up?

Thank you. I'm trying to set up a full node to help the community.

This post is a bit old by now, but my quicksolution was to uninstall Java 9 and install Java 8 instead. There are a couple of libraries that don't load automatically with Java 9, but they do with Java 8.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search