Looking for neighbors (EU)

Author
c
Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Looking for neighbors, node locted in Germany.
PM me.

Thanks.

nimue
n
Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (43 reputation)
Hi,

write me an PM with your Server details.
par
p
Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)
I can also peer with you but am looking for 24/7 neighbors with fixed IP addresses so I can lock down my firewall to specific neighbors.  If your node fits that description please PM me.
calno
c
Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)Attached to Tangle (271 reputation)
Looking for 2-3 permanent neighbours (peers), node located in Germany (Frankfurt I think)

I'm running

PM me.
mixim
mixim
Attaching to Tangle (77 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (77 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (77 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (77 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (77 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (77 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (77 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (77 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (77 reputation)
Hi yes, please PM me too, my node is in germany 24/7, VPS at Contabo,de thx

Edited Last Month by mixim
Crash030
C
Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)
calno - 17 Mar 2018
Looking for 2-3 permanent neighbours (peers), node located in Germany (Frankfurt I think)

I'm running

PM udp://me.

iota-bz.ddns.net:14600

please send me your adresse.

thanks
koile
k
Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)
Hi,
habe ebenfalls Interesse. mein Node(HostEurope: 24/7)

udp://p0g0.de:14600
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search