stil 24hrs pending

Author
f
Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, I have made a transfer of a 2.5.4 wallet to another equal, and the transfer has been pending and is going for more than 24hrs. Any socucion? I can not move misd iotas
Taylor Allen
Taylor Allen
Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)
Hello @ferrera
Try this please:
Before login in the wallet with your seed adjust the wallet to these settings
-    Check if MWM is at 14
-    If the curl implementation is at webgl2 change it to ccurl
-    Chose one of these hosts http://88.198.230.98:14265 or http://176.9.3.149:14265
-    Save these settings
-    Reattach the pending transaction each 1 hour.

There is nothing more that can be done at this moment. Next week, there will be a snapshot, according to the last announcement, that will allow the net to recover.

ferrera
f
Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)
Taylor Allen - 6 Dec 2017
Hello @ferrera
Try this please:
Before login in the wallet with your seed adjust the wallet to these settings
-    Check if MWM is at 14
-    If the curl implementation is at webgl2 change it to ccurl
-    Chose one of these hosts http://88.198.230.98:14265 or http://176.9.3.149:14265
-    Save these settings
-    Reattach the pending transaction each 1 hour.

There is nothing more that can be done at this moment. Next week, there will be a snapshot, according to the last announcement, that will allow the net to recover.

ok, I've tried it and it's still the same. I have iotas in bifinex and I would like to pass it to an iota wallet. but can I trust it?

ty for response
Edited 2 Years Ago by ferrera
therium
t
Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)
By "hosts" do you mean neighbors?

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
therium - 8 Dec 2017
By "hosts" do you mean neighbors?

@therium There's a whole different line of questioning and advice if you're using a full node. The advice earlier in this thread was assuming that you were using a light wallet.
Arama
A
Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)
I followed the advice and it worked.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Arama - 9 Dec 2017
I followed the advice and it worked.

@Arama Great! Thanks for posting with a follow up to your situation.
curvian
curvian
Attached to Tangle (856 reputation)Attached to Tangle (856 reputation)Attached to Tangle (856 reputation)Attached to Tangle (856 reputation)Attached to Tangle (856 reputation)Attached to Tangle (856 reputation)Attached to Tangle (856 reputation)Attached to Tangle (856 reputation)Attached to Tangle (856 reputation)
It shouldn't make any different changing from Webgl to CCurl if the transaction attaches OK, right? I've always used Webgl 2 without issue.

But with recent issues I am not able to get any transaction to confirm. I have transactions pending since anything from 17 days to 1 day ago. Reattaching does not help.

I've tried connecting to my own (fully synced, healthy neighbourhood) node, pretty much all the nodes in the light wallet list and also this new one (https://nodes.iota.cafe:443) advertised in announcements.

All I really want to understand is why this is happening. I know the upcoming snapshot will improve things but if someone could shed some light on what is happening currently that would be great.

Is it just a fragmented or overloaded network? A flaw in the system that can be fixed?

Thanks

Winston
Winston
curvian - 10 Dec 2017
It shouldn't make any different changing from Webgl to CCurl if the transaction attaches OK, right? I've always used Webgl 2 without issue.

But with recent issues I am not able to get any transaction to confirm. I have transactions pending since anything from 17 days to 1 day ago. Reattaching does not help.

I've tried connecting to my own (fully synced, healthy neighbourhood) node, pretty much all the nodes in the light wallet list and also this new one (https://nodes.iota.cafe:443) advertised in announcements.

All I really want to understand is why this is happening. I know the upcoming snapshot will improve things but if someone could shed some light on what is happening currently that would be great.

Is it just a fragmented or overloaded network? A flaw in the system that can be fixed?

Thanks

@curvian I'm just a random guy with no expertise in this stuff, but there was massive spamming of the tangle over the past 2 weeks, so it's probably now just under huge load. Transactions were working just fine before all of this spamming, so a snapshot should get it back to working quickly again. That's all my speculation.
therium
t
Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (88 reputation)
Is the tangle spamming getting under control?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search