How to Buy IOTA

Author
D
Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear friend,
I have been trying to find a way to buy some IOTA but haven't managed to make it happen. In the last 2 days I have literally spent 2 days trying to figure it out. Can someone help me with that. The only thing I read here and there is that Bitfinex is the only way. Well, I am Dutch, from Amsterdam and a validation proces of 15-20 days will be killing as IOTA is soaring now.   What other options do I have to obtain IOTA's today or tomorrow.

Thanks a lot!

HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dariusz - 6 Dec 2017
Dear friend,
I have been trying to find a way to buy some IOTA but haven't managed to make it happen. In the last 2 days I have literally spent 2 days trying to figure it out. Can someone help me with that. The only thing I read here and there is that Bitfinex is the only way. Well, I am Dutch, from Amsterdam and a validation proces of 15-20 days will be killing as IOTA is soaring now.   What other options do I have to obtain IOTA's today or tomorrow.

Thanks a lot!

@Dariusz https://iotasupport.com/buyingiotaotc.shtml
Luca G
Luca G
Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
you can "buy" IOTA on bitfinex and binance without verification. You just have to deposit eth (or btc) to your wallet on bitfinex or binance and then you will be able to trade them for miotas.
Should not be too difficult, let me know if you have more questions.

don't fomo, everything will be alright, it doesn't have to be today or tommorrow.

Good luck!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search