Hello everyone:)

Author
Alyssa Mullen
Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If you would like a Donation to test IOTA wallet out, Feel free to post your IOTA wallet receive address in Chat for a small donation to see how things workSmile
Edited 6 Months Ago by IrishGirl
Taylor Allen
Taylor Allen
Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)
Alyssa Mullen - 6 Dec 2017
If you would like a Donation to test IOTA wallet out, Feel free to post your IOTA wallet receive address in Chat for a small donation to see how things workSmile

@IrishGirl

Welcome to our forum Alyssa. :tongue:
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Welcome @IrishGirl , and thank you for all of the wonderful things you do for this community.  :IOTA:

Edited 6 Months Ago by Winston
Alyssa Mullen
Alyssa Mullen
Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)Attached to Tangle (761 reputation)
Taylor Allen - 6 Dec 2017

@IrishGirl

Thanks. Ill invite people here once my wallet speeds upSmile

Alyssa Mullen
Alyssa Mullen

@IrishGirl

I appreciate Invite and You making this groupSmile I will invite people once wallet speed is fixedSmile Thanks again.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Alyssa Mullen - 7 Dec 2017

@IrishGirl

I appreciate Invite and You making this groupSmile I will invite people once wallet speed is fixedSmile Thanks again.

@IrishGirl :IOTA:
Edited 6 Months Ago by Winston
rocky3xr
r
Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)
@IrishGirl Welcome and congratulations for the hard work!
VVIKKQBSCORJG9PDQULECVSLSZ9EEKHFNUDWFVVGJQRSDXFUZBB9YCQXFBTOAPHGRVCMDJSCUPGKWRGDCFDWPILFDX
swartzfeger
swartzfeger
Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)
Thanks for the offer, I just got the wallet up-and-running!

UIXWFVDINCEMJYQXJE9QVTCVSZ9CDLTGSTHQQUYTLOZFQNEAWBZ99HVMSVVJSFJQJKUFUIRWMTCOAOHSBDCJGCVCJ9

I found this forum because the official one doesn't seem to allow new user registration... maybe I'm missing a link or a button or something.

Regardless, I'm excited to get started with IOTA and lending a hand with a wiki or helping wherever it's needed.
Alyssa Mullen
Alyssa Mullen
Sorry Guys all 3 of my wallets are pending, and a huge list. Ill get you guys soon thoSmile

tanujboy
tanujboy
Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)
@IrishGirl Hey there Alyssa, I too am new here. Would love to get started with Iota. Thanks for doing this.

YPQYSENKFCABOYZSJVLTNDZNWUXHAQDJYYMWNUXOBRQOFLCBTDOTRSJF9IGRTQPFSVFGIPPTVWQEFQYVYSSSDVTVU9
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search