CASHING OUT

Author
VALLEY BOY
Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Good day, I just have 2 questions...

1. I located my 3 deposits addresses with the corresponding balances.......the three balances are in three different hashes each with its own
    deposit address........I was told to leave them there for security purposes, but when I want to sell them, can I use the deposit addresses
    within the hash itself ??

2. I did locate 3 different exchanges (BITTINEX/UK, OKEx/China, AND EXTRATES/Russia?) that trade IOTA/USD with the exception that OKEx trades IOTA/USDT......if I
    want to get my USD early, can I trade a portion of my IOTA to BTC.....and USE THAT BTC and put it in a USDT account - would this be wise move ?? Can anyone
    shed some light both subjects. Is there another option for the.

BTW - BINANCE does not trade IOTA for USD anymore.....

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
@choirguy This thread has been moved to the Trading forum.

I don't quite understand the first question.

And I'm not sure about the money stuff. Hopefully someone else can jump in here and offer advice.
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)
Winston - 6 Dec 2017

And I'm not sure about the money stuff. Hopefully someone else can jump in here and offer advice.
Hello, I had left a concern about two weeks ago about unable to locate my balance.....I stated that I was able locate my balances which are in 3 different hashes.....did I misunderstood you,
but I think you said if I located them in history to leave them so not to create more addresses and vulnerability to theft. Since I located the balances in 3 hashes....can I use the deposit address that correspond to that balance and sell it to an exchange??

the other question....is it better to trade my IOTA to BTC then transfer them to USDT account so I can have it transferred by then to my bank account...is that protocol or am I missing something ??

Thank you  

Taylor Allen
Taylor Allen
Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)
choirguy - 6 Dec 2017
Winston - 6 Dec 2017

Hello, I had left a concern about two weeks ago about unable to locate my balance.....I stated that I was able locate my balances which are in 3 different hashes.....did I misunderstood you,
but I think you said if I located them in history to leave them so not to create more addresses and vulnerability to theft. Since I located the balances in 3 hashes....can I use the deposit address that correspond to that balance and sell it to an exchange??

the other question....is it better to trade my IOTA to BTC then transfer them to USDT account so I can have it transferred by then to my bank account...is that protocol or am I missing something ??

Thank you  

Hello @choirguy
To move/transfer the funds you want from your wallet to any exchange, you should generate a receive/deposit address for IOTA in the exchange.
After that, you use your wallet, choose the option send and paste the address you generate in the exchange for the wallet, Choose any amount you want and send it. It can be just part of the funds in an address or can be all your funds from the 3 different addresses with funds (your choice). Regarding the trading advices, I am sorry but I can´t help you with that.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search