London IOTA meetup

Author
Michael
Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am going to setup a little Iota meetup in london soon .   Anybody going to be keen  ?

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Michael - 18 Oct 2017
I am going to setup a little Iota meetup in london soon .   Anybody going to be keen  ?

Thanks for posting, @IotaLondon !  There's a group called the IEN that supports people hosting meetups. You should consider contacting them to seek out materials and advice. 
@kev on the slack channel.

I forgot that the slack was closed to new entrants! We'll see if we can move the IEN presence over to HelloIOTA
Edited Last Year by Winston
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
This thread has been moved to the Awareness Initiatives forum @IotaLondon
Michael
Michael
Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (75 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Join if you can  IOTA Hub - The Feeless Cryptocurrency For P2P & M2M Payments
Will be setting a date soon

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search