Sandbox Token

Author
c
Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am trying to request a sandbox token for IOTA development, where can I request a token to start using the sandbox environment?  
HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
chad.hanson - 4 Dec 2017
I am trying to request a sandbox token for IOTA development, where can I request a token to start using the sandbox environment?  

@chad.hanson DM sent. 

:IOTA:
Edited 2 Years Ago by Winston
msul
m
Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (22 reputation)
Hi @Winston, can I please get the token for the testnet/sandbox? Thanks.

SchultzITsolutions
S
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Hi @Winston, can I please also get the token for the sandbox? Any idea, when the sandbox will be working again?
Thanks, ruediger

Karl Oberas
K
Attaching to Tangle (21 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (21 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (21 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (21 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (21 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (21 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (21 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (21 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (21 reputation)
Hello @Winston! I'm a blockchain developer and I wish to start exploring IOTA. Can I get a token to start exploring the sandbox?
Edited Last Year by Karl Oberas
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search