Binance Withdrawal "Suspend"

Author
S
Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
But, what surprises me is the lack of any communication from IOTA foundation. I brought the issue in the slack and nobody has an answer.

Binance support clearly says its because of a bug in IOTA system. If it is not, then IOTA team should give an answer.

Ejfalla
Ejfalla
Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)
Available NOW

====
Do you want to open Coinbase or Binance accounts, here you are my referrals:
Link a Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a318e24c30643017058d6a9
Link a Binance: https://www.binance.com/?ref=12397106
? Ejfalla

Ejfalla
Ejfalla
Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)Attached to Tangle (280 reputation)

====
Do you want to open Coinbase or Binance accounts, here you are my referrals:
Link a Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a318e24c30643017058d6a9
Link a Binance: https://www.binance.com/?ref=12397106
? Ejfalla

Sooraj
S
Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)
Thanks a lot. It worked now. Smile

joro_linux
j
Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)
Hi All,

Today (Dec 28) the "Withdrawal" button in Binance is again disabled with a tooltip "Network Congestion, Withdrawl suspen".

From what I read this is what I know:
  • The Binance team claims it is IOTA's team bug without any estimates or more details.
  • The IOTA team does not say anything.
  • According to the previous posts this functionality has been restored previously for a small period of time.

Does anyone know something more? And can someone escalate this higher?

Thanks in advance!

MAAFCI
M
Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (38 reputation)
Its definitely off and on but for anyone looking right now, I was just able to execute a withdrawal from Binance! Go quickly and check to see if you can.
Walter
W
Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)
Good morning, 
This problem is still not solved yet and needs to be fixed by IOTA.
Otherwise you can't recommend buying IOTA on Binance, since we are all at risk and the reputation of IOTA goes down.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search