Looking for neighbours

Author
F
Attaching to Tangle (49 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (49 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (49 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (49 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (49 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (49 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (49 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (49 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (49 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all
I launched a full node and looking for neighbors now.
tbolts
tbolts
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Falconbase - 1 Dec 2017
Hi all

I've also just installed full node, looking for some neighbors as well. PM me if interested. Thanks. 
NomJakes
N
Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)
Falconbase - 1 Dec 2017
Hi all

I am interested in registering as a neighbour.   Send me PM if interested
Tony Wang
T
Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)
I have add two neighbours , but i need nore.PM me if interested. Thanks.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search