Best practices for using the IOTA wallets safely

Author
H
Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (14 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
CryptoKing - 4 May 2019
I think there is no difference between MAC and Windows, as to the comment above

Why do you think so?
CryptoKing
C
Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)
AnaMe - 28 Apr 2019
CryptoKing - 20 Feb 2019
I never paid attention to 

RULE 6: ALWAYS wait for a transaction to be confirmed before sending anything else.

Seems reasonable now

I never even thought about this rule and didn't expect that there might be any problems

Neither did I, so far no problems, but it's important to know
CryptoKing
C
Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)
Helga - 6 May 2019
CryptoKing - 4 May 2019

Why do you think so?

But why would there be anything?
Both systems are compatible with this product
Crypt0Pro
Crypt0Pro
Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)
Thanks Eric for a good article and great rules for the safe applying IOTA wallet.
AnaMe
AnaMe
Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)
CryptoKing - 4 May 2019

Why? These operating systems are different
fotso
f
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Great guide Eric. Will translate to spanish ASAP . Thanks!
Edited 9 Months Ago by fotso
pronosof
p
Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (6 reputation)
Why? These operating systems are different
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search