HELP. MY IOTAs never went to my wallet

Author
k
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I have a problem. In February just before the hack on IOTA I buyed IOTA on Anycoin.com for a wallet adresse i copied from the Binance app for an IOTA wallet.

The next day there happened the hack and the transfer to my wallet was frozen for a couple of weeks. In march i got the mail that the transfer worked and that it went to my wallet adresse.

But in my binance app the wallet was zero and it is still zero. Now i had a new adresse in this wallet to copy. it is another one now. I tried another transfer and it worked. But the first one from February is gone. I dont know where my coins went and why the wallet adresse ist not the same in binance right now.

As you can read in my discription i am new to this game and maybe not all words are used correct. But i hope you unterstand the problem.

It would be great if anybody could help me. Was it possibly a security thing because of the hack? And where are my IOTAS right now?

Best regards.

HELP
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search