help - my wallet is empty after migration 6th of march 2020

Author
b
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi - Since 8th of march i miss my IOTA's (2.7 gIo). they left my wallet with bundle hash:
EUDBOELEEBJ9BZRIAYGSRYTSDBSGZEQTLBL9YLFVRTFLZDTDVZEQIIXVASB9GVKHYPKLDR9KSHNBHDBOC

On iotasear.ch the bundle hast isn't found. I'm pretty lost Sad - have no clue how I can back my balance. 

Probably, i was the cause why my IOTA's were sent to a new  wallet. I did the proposed migration from my old wallet to a new wallet. Maybe that a problem is that I migrated 8th of march, but the official migration period ended 6th of march. BUT, it can't be that my balance was sent to nirvana Wink. I hope that my balance was transmitted to some suspension account, from where I can request it back... hope, hope, hope....

Help would be appreciated very much.

Regards
HELP
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search