Seed Migration - lost password of my seed vault

Author
s
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
i´ve got a big problem. Hope someone can help me.
I´ve used the seed migration tool and transfered my iota to a new seed. Unfortunately I haven´t  saved the new seed and the password for the seed vault, I have saved them but by mistake overwrote the file with an older one...so i have no access.
The seed vault file and the migration log are on my device so i have them, but the password for the vault is lost.

Is there a chance to get access?

Thank you.

HELP
stepstah
s
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
stepstah - 1 Mar 2020
Hi,
i´ve got a big problem. Hope someone can help me.
I´ve used the seed migration tool and transfered my iota to a new seed. Unfortunately I haven´t  saved the new seed and the password for the seed vault, I have saved them but by mistake overwrote the file with an older one...so i have no access.
The seed vault file and the migration log are on my device so i have them, but the password for the vault is lost.

Is there a chance to get access?

Thank you.

Can I migrate my old seed a second time?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search