Graduation Project Senario

Author
y
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everyone, I am a senior student at faculty of Engineering. I decided to make my graduation project using IOTA.I I want to use supply chain to force organizations to use Eco-friendly products and on the same time help organizations to get all materials they need to recycle.

My Project scenario:

1-Eco Friendly Material Producers will create accounts on my platform and I will save their data using IPFS.

2-When an Organization buy some Eco-Friendly materials. All this material are saved using QR-code so:
a) I will send ‘initialize root’ using restricted MAM then the returned root address will be send using public transaction.
b)Then the ID will be a JSON object message with the time and the id of the created product.
c) All products could be tracked using the ‘initialize root’ address and the side key given to all devices as it’s a restricted MAM

3- All Organization bought Eco-Friend materials will be rating each organization according to their usage (quantity bought) of Eco-friendly products.
The rating will be as follows:
‘B’ rate for non registered companies
‘BB’ rate for usage (quantity bought) less than 1 Ton
‘A’ rate for usage between 1 and 5 tones (1< & <5 Tonnes)
‘AA’ rate for usage between 5 and 10 tones (5< & <10)
‘ AAA’ rate for more than 10 tones of usage. Organization who recycled all their trash will add ‘+’ sign to their rate else will add ‘-’ sign.
I determine the quantity of Eco-friendly used materials by a bar-code on them.
4- The final output will be a Leader Board with the best and worst Organization
5-After consuming the products, The clients(end user who used the organization products made by Eco-Friendly material) could put the products to be recycled on our trash. Clients must enter their public wallet address and they will receive tokens for material they returned to be recycled.

My Questions:
1- I am still at the app scenario phase do you have any idea what I could do to make the scenario better?
2-As Technical development I will use ‘sending/fetching public data,MAM restricted and IPFS’ do you have any suggestion could make my project better?
3- In general what I could do to make my project better?
If you have any advice in general I will really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
@yehia67
Thanks for your initiative to pursue a project like this. I saw that you found some help in the IOTA Discord channels. Best of luck on the project, and we'll look forward to following its progress.

yehia67
y
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Winston - 7 Oct 2019
@yehia67
Thanks for your initiative to pursue a project like this. I saw that you found some help in the IOTA Discord channels. Best of luck on the project, and we'll look forward to following its progress.

@Windton Yes Thank you.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search