Trinity Desktop Wallet 1.1.0

Author
A
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, I have the following problem.

I downloaded the new Trinity Dekstop Wallet 1.1.0 and installed it, because I still have an old version, I immediately got an error message to reset the wallet but before saved the seed.

I did that, and now I get the message when I install my seed, I have a file I want to import. But if I do that, I get the following error message
"unknown Seedvault key"

Can I somehow open the Seedvault to enter the key manually?

IF someone could help me, that would be great! I hope i didnt lost all my miotas with That!
HELP
Afrim
A
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
ok i got solved the Problem with some help from dicored Iota Help section.

i used
https://keepass.info/
to see my seed.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search