Transfer

Author
H
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I made a transfer from Trinity wallet to binance 3 days ago. At binance it says confirming and their support said it has not been confirmed on blockchain.
Txid is:  9LHNQPTGCFTYZWSPXMH9EHOV9JZCPGLRCAMFNAFHDAJTTF9XTZKVCYPXWKVDYRVWVAOZWJSWKPWK99999
Thanks for help in advance.
HELP
Harsfs
H
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Harsfs - 13 Jul 2019
Hello,
I made a transfer from Trinity wallet to binance 3 days ago. At binance it says confirming and their support said it has not been confirmed on blockchain.
Txid is:  9LHNQPTGCFTYZWSPXMH9EHOV9JZCPGLRCAMFNAFHDAJTTF9XTZKVCYPXWKVDYRVWVAOZWJSWKPWK99999
My bundle hash is:
SMHLBCWJKYBSOPAHZERDAQHBAJDOYGCYZOWOFCWDXJRHLV9ZZWCVOILA9YFNLU9PXJEFIY
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Harsfs - 14 Jul 2019
Harsfs - 13 Jul 2019
Hello,
My bundle hash is:

Hi @Harsfs,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

I didn't have the time to post a reply yesterday, but I did reattached your transaction and it's been confirmed 16 hours ago already:
https://thetangle.org/bundle/SMHLBCWJKYBSOPAHZERDAQHBAJDOYGCYZOWOFCWDXJRHLV9ZZWCVOILA9YFNLU9PXJEFIYJKDEQRAJUJD
It's now entirely up to Binance to credit this deposit to your account. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to speed this up.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Edited 3 Months Ago by Alexa
Harsfs
H
Alexa - 14 Jul 2019
Harsfs - 14 Jul 2019
Harsfs - 13 Jul 2019
Hello,
My bundle hash is:
Hi Alexa, 
I will write to Binance support and thank you so much for your quick respond and help. Best regards, Zsolt
Hi @Harsfs,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

I didn't have the time to post a reply yesterday, but I did reattached your transaction and it's been confirmed 16 hours ago already:
https://thetangle.org/bundle/SMHLBCWJKYBSOPAHZERDAQHBAJDOYGCYZOWOFCWDXJRHLV9ZZWCVOILA9YFNLU9PXJEFIYJKDEQRAJUJD
It's now entirely up to Binance to credit this deposit to your account. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to speed this up.

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Harsfs - 14 Jul 2019
Alexa - 14 Jul 2019
Harsfs - 14 Jul 2019
Harsfs - 13 Jul 2019
Hello,
My bundle hash is:
Hi Alexa, 
I will write to Binance support and thank you so much for your quick respond and help. Best regards, Zsolt
Hi @Harsfs,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

Well, my reply wasn't as quick as I wish it would have been.
Don't worry about Binance. They're just slow sometimes, but I don't think there will be any real problem.
For your next Trinity transfer I suggest you set on "Auto-promotion" to "Enabled" in the Advanced Settings and then leave Trinity open until your transaction is confirmed.
You're very welcome! Smile

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search