Wallet to store IOTA

Author
a
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have purchased a few IOTA on exchange which is in my bitfinex wallet. I have found an article with best IOTA wallet. Which includes many wallets. Which is the best to store IOTA if I don't want to buy hardware wallet?
DOUBT
JacobFredrickson
J
Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would say that the Trinity Wallet looks to have some good capabilities. It offers a mobile app which makes storing your IOTA very easy and simple. It also seems to b very secured. What are you looking into?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search