transaction of 5Giota pending for almost 1 week

Author
s
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I need help, transaction pending. cant promote it on trinity. It Shows correctly on the recipient address.

Bundle Hash: HDUGYVHJADZOB9IPSJJTANUUXJZKWCJQEYPC9LVCHZNGUWOKFESGIENIZNHEDVHIHRINIJHYZNGUZWCUX

Thank youu Smile
HELP
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi @speedystars,

welcome to Hello IOTA!

You seem to have never reattached this transaction and it got left behind.
When you send a transaction there's no guarantee that it will be confirmed at first attempt. That's just how IOTA's probalistic structure works and that's what the "Retry" button below your pending bundle hash is for. A transaction getting left behind does not mean that any money is lost.
It only means that the transaction has not been confirmed, and must be re-attached or promoted to give it another chance of being selected for confirmation. Trinity can do this automatically too, but you have to enable "Auto promotion" in the Advanced Settings and then keep Trinity open and running until it's confirmed.  

I got it confirmed now within 7 minutes via https://thoralf-m.github.io/Promoter/.
You're welcome. Smile

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search