Balance Zero / Old Wallet and Trinity Wallet

Author
s
Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
Back on May 9th, 2018 I logged to my IOTA wallet version 2.5.4 and my balance was zero. After using the reclaim tool I got a new seed. I use the attach to tangle / generate new address 4-10 times then I finally was able to see my full balance! Yesterday, 05/31 I logged in on my old wallet( version 2.5.4) and my balance is zero again.  I tried to attach to tangle / generate new address 20+ times but no luck. I downloaded most recent version of Trinity wallet, and balance is also zero after importing seed. I used the snapshot transition tool / and manual sync tool (sync successful) but my account still zero. I use node https://www.iotaqubic.us:443 for both old and new wallets. I also tried other nodes that seem to be online as well. Please note I tried to attach to tangle / generate new address using CCurl implementation, and the old wallet goes into black screen and freezes. When using Webgl 2 Curl implementation to attach to tangle it works normally on the old wallet. I tried using claim tool to generate new seed. I got a new seed, I was able to import new seed and sync to Trinity wallet as well, but balance is still at zero after trying all the recommended steps. Lastly I opened CMD as administrator and ran IOTA CLI 1.0.8, connected to node https://www.iotaqubic.us:443 successfully and I'm still getting zero balance for both of my seeds. ( I created my own seed, I did not have i generated online). I read that IOTA foundation may be holding my funds after the snapshot, and I may have to do KYC to claim it back. So confusing, please help. Thank you so much!  
sharkvader
s
Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)Attached to Tangle (247 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
So I was able to get them back with my old seed which was only 80 characters. I had to use the old wallet for that. Thanks for you help. 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search