List of useful exchanges and shops

Author
kensan
Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I only know bitfinex as exchange from crypto to Iota and I don't know none shop that accept Iota.

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
kensan - 29 May 2019
I only know bitfinex as exchange from crypto to Iota and I don't know none shop that accept Iota.

@kensan
This post has been moved to the Trading and Markets forum.

There are a few other exchanges that have IOTA. Here are a couple:
http://iotasupport.com/buyingiotaotc.shtml

Edited Last Month by Winston
kensan
kensan
Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Tanx.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search