Iota Balance is present but MCAP, Change, Volume is Zero

Author
R
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hallo Iota Forum,
I have a problem and I can not find the mistake. I have tried everything, but also after reinstallation and wallet reset and new Seed it still does not work.
​I have the Trinity Wallet v0.5.1 and Win10 64bit. I see in my Balance the Iotas, but not the amount of Money, MCAP, Change, Volume is is zero. I have the error since two weeks. 
​Maybe you can help me and I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks

HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
RiegWol - 28 May 2019
Hallo Iota Forum,
I have a problem and I can not find the mistake. I have tried everything, but also after reinstallation and wallet reset and new Seed it still does not work.
I have the Trinity Wallet v0.5.1 and Win10 64bit. I see in my Balance the Iotas, but not the amount of Money, MCAP, Change, Volume is is zero. I have the error since two weeks. 
Maybe you can help me and I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks

@RiegWol
Hey, thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.

A couple other people reported the same problem in the thread below this (https://forum.helloiota.com/19264/Trinity-Wallet-showing-0-currency-amount), so it's looking like it might be a bug in the wallet. Be sure to file an issue on the Trinity github and/or contact the Trinity team on the IOTA discord so that they can get it fixed.

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
RiegWol - 28 May 2019
Hallo Iota Forum,
I have the Trinity Wallet v0.5.1 and Win10 64bit. I see in my Balance the Iotas, but not the amount of Money, MCAP, Change, Volume is is zero. I have the error since two weeks. 
Maybe you can help me and I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks

@RiegWol 
Here's an update from the Trinity team that answers your question:
"We have seen a number of user reports about two known issues in Trinity. These are:

The iota-fiat currency API we use (CryptoCompare) recently changed its format and so fiat balances are displayed incorrectly
- This has since been fixed and will be available in the next update (see #1595)
On Windows the database we use (Realm) does not initialise if the user has special characters in their OS username
- We are currently looking into a work around (see #1594)"

The newest update was released today.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search