Trinity Wallet showing 0 currency amount

Author
f
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi 
I have the Trinity Wallet v0.7.0 (61) on my phone.
The problem that it shows that I have some  Iota coins However, it always shows £0 or $0
Before It would show me the amount of Iota coins and the currency as well (dollar or pounds etc..)..now just 0

I have changed many nodes but didnt work..

Any clue  how fixed this problem?

Thanks,

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
@ferncastro @saccomano

Here's an update from the Trinity team that answers your question:
"We have seen a number of user reports about two known issues in Trinity. These are:

The iota-fiat currency API we use (CryptoCompare) recently changed its format and so fiat balances are displayed incorrectly
- This has since been fixed and will be available in the next update (see #1595)
On Windows the database we use (Realm) does not initialise if the user has special characters in their OS username
- We are currently looking into a work around (see #1594)"

The newest update was released today.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search