can't send

Author
S
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
Can somebody help me. I try to send some IOTA with the trinity wallet. It says something went wrong with transaction please try again.
So installed earlier version of trinity wallet to check the transaction i did before to my wallet and i saw that my original transaction says still pending.  this is the bundle hash.
bundle hash WHLDIXXWFYRUPZKIYBWUAEQIFAPXJPHTGNDNEEKPD9JLTALYURWIKWLBZAZNAXUGDDB9FHZEYDTPKSJRX
In the new 0.5 it doesn't show transactions but my balance is there. What can i do to send this? Has my pending transaction something to do with it?

thanks
kupusarcr
k
Attached to Tangle (259 reputation)Attached to Tangle (259 reputation)Attached to Tangle (259 reputation)Attached to Tangle (259 reputation)Attached to Tangle (259 reputation)Attached to Tangle (259 reputation)Attached to Tangle (259 reputation)Attached to Tangle (259 reputation)Attached to Tangle (259 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
OK Alexa solved my problem. Here is the solution

"First, change node to nodes.thetangle.org:443.
Then in the Advanced settings set „Proof of work settings“ to „Remote“ and „Auto promotion“ to „Enabled“.
See if you can now hit the blue Retry button below your bundle hash."

Don`t close trinity until is confirmed.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search