iota Node setup and requirements

Author
s
Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi All
I got some questions concernin the vps requirements. I already have a vps from aruba which has 1gb ram and 20gb disk space. Is this enough or do i need more ram?
And i dont get these really with these neighbour nodes can u not just look somewhere where these are located and then pick one close to you or do you have to ask in the forum?
greets from Switzerland

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
silvershield - 19 May 2019
Hi All
I got some questions concernin the vps requirements. I already have a vps from aruba which has 1gb ram and 20gb disk space. Is this enough or do i need more ram?
And i dont get these really with these neighbour nodes can u not just look somewhere where these are located and then pick one close to you or do you have to ask in the forum?
greets from Switzerland

@silvershield
Thanks for the post, and thanks for running a node. Every new node strengthens the network that much more.

I would swing by the IOTA Discord to get specific feedback on memory requirements for nodes and find neighbors.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search