Help exporting from Trinity Wallet

Author
C
Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
zero balance in both those addressses...
Chuggers
C
Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)
Alexa - 18 May 2019
How about trying that funny transaction to my address now?

😂
Chuggers
C
Go get some dinner!!! This can wait.... I've waited over a month already 😊
Chuggers
C
Thanks for your patience and help trying to get this sorted, I really appreciate it.
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Chuggers - 18 May 2019
WCDPUWQPZUOTKYGVKFWD9UYXZXEAXSXDVPDU9FZUJEHAEUPCD9MJOPFIC9AHHG9WKTJBJQGVHTCOLSOVBAB9TBMTOX
This is my receiving address

Ok, I'm back. Smile
This address has never been used and it doesn't contain your funds.
The other strings you've posted are all bundle hashes with zero value transactions, not addresses.
But they do lead to two of your addresses with funds:
https://thetangle.org/address/WKQHXZBSJXAIMKZHA9XVAI9EHIUZSBQOUVFERJGVIBRNGELAXIIBEWIZRXDTEVQODWOWECPW99JJSTPPD

https://thetangle.org/address/MA9CHRZSJTZLSIPUYCSHNRNZXUIXTPTVFQMPKMPFRSHN9CVSYAZJHQOEVBVWTLJEXDQEECUVFVSSLSRDX

I can't see any problem so far, but we haven't found all your addresses yet and I haven't been able to check your first bundle from the screenshot because thetangle.org is acting up and doesn't give me any results for this one. 
Please look for at least one more address with funds in Account Management > View Addresses.

However, I'm starting to think that maybe your Trinity got stuck somehow.  
Please connect to this node: https://perma.iota.partners:443
Then do a Manual Sync via Account > Account Management > Tools > Manual Sync > Sync Account.
When you've done that, try again to send 1 iota to me and see if the error still pops up.  

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Chuggers
C
Good morning Alexa, thanks for your continued help, whilst navigating the wallet I hit the retry tab on the transaction which was still pending, forgetting that the Binance wallet is down for maintenance. It actually sent the transaction (strangely), but now I don't know where the MIOTA is because Binance won't have accepted it, do you think I've now lost it all??
Chuggers
C
The other strange thing is that even though I just sent it now, it's showing that it was sent on 04/04/2019
here's the bundle hash:
TKWDEDQHVBWLGGXJYLXSY9T9ABOKMRJFZFQPGTIHVJC9YXJX9FSKQKIHIQDKGDJTPLZIEUJGXRUBRKI9B
Alexa
Alexa
Chuggers - 19 May 2019
The other strange thing is that even though I just sent it now, it's showing that it was sent on 04/04/2019
here's the bundle hash:
TKWDEDQHVBWLGGXJYLXSY9T9ABOKMRJFZFQPGTIHVJC9YXJX9FSKQKIHIQDKGDJTPLZIEUJGXRUBRKI9B

Good morning Nathan. Smile
Woah, this is really great news!
Your transaction worked now and is already confirmed, too.
When you hit the Retry button, Trinity basically made a copy of your initial transaction from April 4th and sent it to the tangle again, but kept the date of the first try. 

What I think has happened is that the first try went wrong somehow. Maybe the node you were connected to wasn’t completely in synch. Usually, Trinity takes care of this for you, but the check might not have worked properly in your case.
Now, Trinity remembered this failed first attempt and threw the error, but the network actually never received this transaction.
That’s why I couldn’t find anything for that bundle hash, while it clearly existed within your wallet. That's what the Manual sync is for, too.
I don't know why you can't seem to navigate the wallet, maybe you can find a tutorial on youtube or something...

Now, your funds are at Binance and when they enable deposits again, they should credit the balance to your account automatically. If they don’t, open a ticket, ask them to do it and send them this transaction hash to prove that they received your funds:
SICIJHSIQ9JTQCAFEKNNXBP9KRKOTPMAGLAQ9GGJCNGTMM9LUABPJOLXFGAGMZSOKPTZYLNEAEBQ99999

I’m glad that it’s solved now!
Have a great Sunday!

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Chuggers
C
Thank you so much for your help and patience Alexa! Have a great day too, take care!
Alexa
Alexa
Chuggers - 19 May 2019
Thank you so much for your help and patience Alexa! Have a great day too, take care!

You're very welcome, Nathan! Please come back anytime if you need help again.
I'll try to be funnier next time, too. BigGrin

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search