Help exporting from Trinity Wallet

Author
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Chuggers - 18 May 2019
no

Hm, that's strange then. Can you try and send just 1 iota to me? Not Miota, just a single IOTA for testing purposes. 
Try to send it here and see if you get the error again. Smile
NICDZQLBBWXNHOASUSYNSUGFFQTAAMBJIRABONYXGLKSDASWRUXSREVZHZWSSONSTRLSR9NKXLVWRWJKYSSCZQMSHW

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Chuggers
C
Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Are you like Google 'Alexa'... if I ask you a funny question like "will you marry me?" will you give a funny answer?? :d
Chuggers
C
Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)Attached to Tangle (294 reputation)
BigGrin

Alexa
Alexa
Chuggers - 18 May 2019
Are you like Google 'Alexa'... if I ask you a funny question like "will you marry me?" will you give a funny answer?? :d

Yeah, if you think that no is a funny answer, I will. BigGrin

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Alexa
Alexa
How about trying that funny transaction to my address now?

Chuggers
C
It says "please wait, your available balance is currently being used in another transaction"....
Alexa
Alexa
Chuggers - 18 May 2019
It says "please wait, your available balance is currently being used in another transaction"....

Hah! So there's your Error.
Ok, I need to know which addresses you have funds on.
Just look them up in Account Management again and post every address that has funds on it.

Chuggers
C
Google Alexa is funnier ๐Ÿ˜œ
Alexa
Alexa
Chuggers - 18 May 2019
Google Alexa is funnier ๐Ÿ˜œ

Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, Nathan.

Chuggers
C
D9LRVWEBFSEYHQWAFJFANAXKVYNVPFCAJBBHZPZIFFYOGEZFVVPFD9KTVIA9XI9PKUAEG9BCWCSJZETGZ
9PDWTSIGKTHWHPITAFJQXYJ9TYINUXC9ZUAFXDJTTSYVIAADJWOGHXQWIL9ZKOPIGQYYGRNYXIILNVBBX
BUABIXSCDBBUB9JCQDCALJYLOFKNTAJSSAQZCSVAFAIUYLGGH9CWZRIC9ZLCHOLTYIUYOKUWTIBNJTSW9
EBNYSKHSVEDEUHTXVWJATDFLQXLYJKKI9PKY9RGIVATSBKTRJNRPKBJPFRK9JPNNABDTFUGKGBDIFTXVX
Chuggers
C
But you're way more helpful than Google Alexa!!! ๐Ÿ’‹
Alexa
Alexa
Chuggers - 18 May 2019
D9LRVWEBFSEYHQWAFJFANAXKVYNVPFCAJBBHZPZIFFYOGEZFVVPFD9KTVIA9XI9PKUAEG9BCWCSJZETGZ
9PDWTSIGKTHWHPITAFJQXYJ9TYINUXC9ZUAFXDJTTSYVIAADJWOGHXQWIL9ZKOPIGQYYGRNYXIILNVBBX
BUABIXSCDBBUB9JCQDCALJYLOFKNTAJSSAQZCSVAFAIUYLGGH9CWZRIC9ZLCHOLTYIUYOKUWTIBNJTSW9
EBNYSKHSVEDEUHTXVWJATDFLQXLYJKKI9PKY9RGIVATSBKTRJNRPKBJPFRK9JPNNABDTFUGKGBDIFTXVX

These are bundle hashes from when you received funds from an exchange.
I need to know which of your addresses hold these funds now.
So: "Account" > "Account Management" > "View Addresses".
Which addresses do you see there?

Chuggers
C
Chuggers - 18 May 2019

or is it Amazon? ๐Ÿคฃ
you can tell i'm not very smart!
Alexa
Alexa
Chuggers - 18 May 2019

Awww, that's very sweet. 
Unfortunatley, unlike electronic Alexa I do have to eat dinner soon.
But I'll be back to check your addresses.

Chuggers
C
Trinity Wallet is not set out like Microsoft Windows, it's just symbols..... Not easy to navigate like you're asking....
Chuggers
C
Please, take as long as you need to reply, I knew I was wasting your time,.... and I'm still sorry for it! Maybe let's try again tomorrow? LOL
Alexa
Alexa
Chuggers - 18 May 2019
Trinity Wallet is not set out like Microsoft Windows, it's just symbols..... Not easy to navigate like you're asking....

"Account" > "Account Management" > "View Addresses".
Just the same like when you told me that you don't see any red, crossed out addresses with balance.

Chuggers
C
WCDPUWQPZUOTKYGVKFWD9UYXZXEAXSXDVPDU9FZUJEHAEUPCD9MJOPFIC9AHHG9WKTJBJQGVHTCOLSOVBAB9TBMTOX
This is my receiving address

Alexa
Alexa
Chuggers - 18 May 2019
Please, take as long as you need to reply, I knew I was wasting your time,.... and I'm still sorry for it! Maybe let's try again tomorrow? LOL

Really, no need to be sorry, it's all good! I'm just hungry that's all.

Chuggers
C
WDDETQGCRWVQBDHHJSBHDDTKZPRCSBXHGAHHJHLKQ9L9NY9SKYTIFBFKSPHFWSIACFIKSIOBHIETSXFJX
this one says received
Y9NPQKJCLLC9KXNLJWSBGXRXNSYEFABVCXOFVLYJDCXLJBVTAHJKZLYBKGSZMSQAFJFDYGFHJKEIKEGDY
this one says received
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search