480 Mi lost in Tangle

Author
O
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, i'm from Germany and i have a litte Problem with the Tangle.

Take a look at the following address:https://thetangle.org/address/TSEGMHDQWPHNMAISXIXKQFLJJCKW9G9ZELYKJXNEEOFAOCNZAMGTLNIOZJUPEMOIK9ZVGADQHNSPFRAYW
Thats a buy on Bittrex in 2017, at that moment i can't see it in my Wallet.
I wrote Bitfinex, in January 2018, and they mail me everything is fine. Hmpf...

I can turn myself upside down and spin, I can not get them in my Seed.
(Not the "old" or "new" Wallet.

(The Seed I have created without generator, since the carry over of Bitfinex are simply never arrived at my place, but where I booked out, I have also written by their support ... In the Iota Light Wallet new addresses created without end, there just does not want to show up again)
And yes, 480 Mi Iotas are financially a joke, but were worth a few more euros at the time of purchase ;-)

The weird, another purchase over 224.8 Mi in the same period worked.
I find it both in the "old" Wallet and in Trinity.
I've already synced in Trinity, Snapshot - nothing helps.

Have anyone a idea?
HELP
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hey @Oups,

welcome to Hello IOTA!
I don't think that there's anything you could do on your end to make the balance appear because the transaction apparently never got confirmed and will stay pending until the end of time. This is not a problem with the tangle either, it's a problem with the exchange.
This is the bundle which contains your transaction: 
https://thetangle.org/bundle/9JQFACIVTT9RPXGKGWTWLYK9DSQMFGYYVACSPJWTWQHEDFFLDBFO9ICEUQ9BXQC9NG9LWCBEVNHCVIVDA
If you look at the input addresses on the left side, you'll see that they are all empty.
The whole bundle is therefore invalid and none of its transactions can ever get confirmed.

You need to contact the exchange again and tell them that the transaction to your address has never been confirmed because they created an invalid bundle.
Ask them to please issue a new withdrawal transaction for you.
If they refuse, ask them for the transaction hash that proves that the transfer to your address got confirmed.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Oups
O
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Alexa - 16 May 2019
Hey @Oups,

welcome to Hello IOTA!
I don't think that there's anything you could do on your end to make the balance appear because the transaction apparently never got confirmed and will stay pending until the end of time. This is not a problem with the tangle either, it's a problem with the exchange.
https://thetangle.org/bundle/9JQFACIVTT9RPXGKGWTWLYK9DSQMFGYYVACSPJWTWQHEDFFLDBFO9ICEUQ9BXQC9NG9LWCBEVNHCVIVDA
If you look at the input addresses on the left side, you'll see that they are all empty.
The whole bundle is therefore invalid and none of its transactions can ever get confirmed.

You need to contact the exchange again and tell them that the transaction to your address has never been confirmed because they created an invalid bundle.
If they refuse, ask them for the transaction hash that proves that the transfer to your address got confirmed.
Hy Alexa,
thank you for the fast Help. So i will write again to Bitfinex.
And then i will Report.

Alexa
Alexa
Oups - 17 May 2019
Alexa - 16 May 2019
Hey @Oups,

welcome to Hello IOTA!

Hy Alexa,
And then i will Report.

You're welcome! Smile
Good luck with Bitfinex. They're usually very cooperative once they understand the problem.
And please do report back, a little update would be great.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Oups
O
Alexa - 18 May 2019
Oups - 17 May 2019
Alexa - 16 May 2019
Hey @Oups,

welcome to Hello IOTA!

Hy Alexa,
And then i will Report.

You're welcome! Smile
Good luck with Bitfinex. They're usually very cooperative once they understand the problem.

Hy Alexa,

thank you for the support. After my support question they wrote me that:
Thank you for your patience.

The transaction in question was cancelled and the funds has been returned to your IOTA wallet. Please review your reports for evidence of this.

I apologise for the inconvenience and delay.

Kind regards,

That's great, my iota are in my wallet!!
Edited 5 Months Ago by Oups
Alexa
Alexa
Oups - 28 Jun 2019
Alexa - 18 May 2019
Oups - 17 May 2019
Alexa - 16 May 2019
Hey @Oups,

welcome to Hello IOTA!

Hy Alexa,
And then i will Report.

You're welcome! Smile

Hy Alexa,

thank you for the support. After my support question they wrote me that:
Thank you for your patience.

The transaction in question was cancelled and the funds has been returned to your IOTA wallet. Please review your reports for evidence of this.

I apologise for the inconvenience and delay.

Kind regards,

That's great, my iota are in my wallet!!

Hey @Oups,
that's amazing news! I'm really happy that it finally turned out well for you!
Bitfinex support might be slow sometimes or not fully understand every issue at first try.
But they do appear to be willing to help their customers and I would have been surprised if they had refused your request.
Danke für das update! Smile  

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search