Looking for neighbors for a node in Austria; 24x7; 8GB RAM; 4 cores; SSD

Looking for neighbors for a node in Austria; 24x7; 8GB RAM; 4 cores;...
Author
l
Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Node is fully synced.

TCP and/or UDP possible. Looking for your PMs Smile 
IOTAfan1
IOTAfan1
Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)
Have you found your neighbor so far? 
linfj
linfj
Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)
Hello, iota- fans!
Just brought up a iota- fullnode and intend to run it 24x7. Sufficient features should be my 2 CPU Intel i7, 16G RAM inside the VM, SSD and Linux environment.
Some other 'not the hell known' features:
(-) network- connectivity (20MBit down, 5MBit up)
(-) no static IP but well working and proved DYNDNS system initiated from the router- hardware

Looking forward to get your invitation (PM) for sharing a good neighborship.
thx
Edited 10 days ago @ 5:55 AM by linfj
AnaMe
AnaMe
Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (35 reputation)
I often see that someone is looking for neighbors here, what does it mean?)
Crypt0Pro
Crypt0Pro
Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)
AnaMe - 13 May 2019
I often see that someone is looking for neighbors here, what does it mean?)

I guess it is for node sharing.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search