Foreign transaction: Kilroy was here... ?!?

Author
m
Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Help me to understand: Today I look up my addresses in Trinity wallet and recognize account movements.

Some 2.485 Ki are missing on one account, but found credited on another (luckily mine too). The date of TRX was 05.05.2018 and the message reads like „Kilroy was here ....“ plus some Ascii painting?!?

The message:
——
Kilroy was here............
...........\|||/............
..........(o o)...........
----ooO-(_)-Ooo--------
——

1st: I did not use Trinity in May 18.
2nd: While the debited address did exist in May 18, the credited address was created by me in Jan 19 using Trinity.
3rd: I generated my wallets either in Trinity or offline, internet/ WLAN/ LAN disconnected.

Does anyone has an explanation on this?
It makes me feel my assets are not in a secure place!
DOUBT
v19
v
Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)
Same to me:
On 03/01/2018 2 MIOTA send from my account:

...........\|||/............
..........(o o)...........
----ooO-(_)-Ooo--------
Bundle-Hash:
TOSDJHVRHHDWYRPK9KEIDFKBJWKWJKZHXQ9OLDDWYLDCRVNEPJULHSRCIHHLUTBWAQDCPOIAIJDXQTTAZ

I don't know where they are. Does anyone has an idea?
mailworm
m
Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)Attached to Tangle (241 reputation)
On the IOTA Discord channel they were able to help: It is very likely, that this was a transaction, that you initiated, but which was never confirmed, until Kilroy „helped“ out by promoting/ attaching it again with changed message.

In my case it was a transfer from one of my own accounts to another of mine.
v19
v
Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)Attached to Tangle (224 reputation)
OK, thanks. Mmmh maybe I´ve got an old account somewhere. I´ll have to check....
v19
v
I found the 2 MIOTA. They are on a Wallet on my Mobile. 
Thanks!

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
v19 - 7 May 2019
I found the 2 MIOTA. They are on a Wallet on my Mobile. 
Thanks!

@v19
Thanks for posting with an update. Happy to hear how it turned out. All the best

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search