London Meetup: December 7

Author
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Arnau Brugué
A
Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Winston, 
will you do any other meetup in europe? I'm very interested in the project of IOTA, and i want to learn more about it. 

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Arnau Brugué - 9 Dec 2017
Hi Winston, 
will you do any other meetup in europe? I'm very interested in the project of IOTA, and i want to learn more about it. 

@Arnau Brugué Keep an eye out. There are people across Europe doing meetups every month. Also, feel free to put together a meetup of your own if you're so inclined.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search