PLEASE HELP RECOVER TRANSACTION HISTORY

Author
c
Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (69 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I need to recover my iota history. I have IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.4 IRI 1.6.1. Please help, all my history is lost (I haven't accessed my wallet in over a year.
Please help...Thanks!
HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
csabogal - 27 Mar 2019
I need to recover my iota history. I have IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.4 IRI 1.6.1. Please help, all my history is lost (I haven't accessed my wallet in over a year.
Please help...Thanks!

@csabogal Thanks for the post, and welcome to the forum.

Go ahead and post the address which holds your balance, and we can take a look at it together here and figure out how to proceed.

The first step is almost certainly going to be generating a bunch of addresses. Go ahead and generate 50 addresses in your wallet, and let's see if your balance shows up.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search