I need your help, guys!

Author
IOTAfan1
Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey guys, thank you in advance for your time! 

Which features of exchanges do you usually take into account before starting using it? I'm thinking about of new exchange coming up soon, so want to make some kind of comparative research with other exchanges, but since I'm not much into it, need to consider your answers first. thanks a lot! 
Crypt0Pro
Crypt0Pro
Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
IOTAfan1 - 2 Mar 2019
Hey guys, thank you in advance for your time! 

Which features of exchanges do you usually take into account before starting using it? I'm thinking about of new exchange coming up soon, so want to make some kind of comparative research with other exchanges, but since I'm not much into it, need to consider your answers first. thanks a lot! 

First of all the user-friendly interface, after then the speed of transactions and third is the variety of services at the exchange - possibility to withdraw fiat money, acceptance of payments by card, provision of a wide list of coin pairs etc. 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search