I have send IOTAs but tokens have not arrived

Author
S
Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Please help me. My 301 Miotas are gone ?

I have send 301 MIOTAs

Bundle hash:
IENDFOFKESJRFU9YKJNOIGWFQXKO9RPTAKXE9DIPXWNSSBIYICJEOLTJCWDEUXDFSFVFDBHCFPWREIWPZ

I have checked this hash on tangle explorer
https://thetangle.org/search

and ?

We didn't find anything for:
IENDFOFKESJRFU9YKJNOIGWFQXKO9RPTAKXE9DIPXWNSSBIYICJEOLTJCWDEUXDFSFVFDBHCFPWREIWPZ

?

When i try retry transaction i have answer :

Adresses :

EZQQYXDWVADRMZIAGWJXYCXJTLLXILITXWANYVUAOPWLQCQXPOQIHM9LHSPKTZQBVWFTYOSRVUUEXQKVACMQ9JFAK9

TIYZSARNOLYMRCUSYPFAZAUIXMRCZCHUZGYPMNSAHTVFHWWEFFMRDWQEUETVFMDHL9WZADM9ADRNSQZBWBPBDD9DFA

NIRL9FPEZEMRJHNRKSKTDOKNNGDE9GLNWHJPM9DVXAWESOEIVOK9WFZXPBIICALVYNORCINVPMARJRSHBYUJJYUMK9

EZQQYXDWVADRMZIAGWJXYCXJTLLXILITXWANYVUAOPWLQCQXPOQIHM9LHSPKTZQBVWFTYOSRVUUEXQKVACMQ9JFAK9

TIYZSARNOLYMRCUSYPFAZAUIXMRCZCHUZGYPMNSAHTVFHWWEFFMRDWQEUETVFMDHL9WZADM9ADRNSQZBWBPBDD9DFA

Edited 9 Months Ago by Specjalista
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Specjalista - 23 Feb 2019
Please help me. My 301 Miotas are gone ?

I have send 301 MIOTAs

Bundle hash:

I have checked this hash on tangle explorer
https://thetangle.org/search

and ?

We didn't find anything for:

?

When i try retry transaction i have answer :

Adresses :

NIRL9FPEZEMRJHNRKSKTDOKNNGDE9GLNWHJPM9DVXAWESOEIVOK9WFZXPBIICALVYNORCINVPMARJRSHBYUJJYUMK9

Hi @Specjalista,
see the red warning in the right corner?
Trinity won't let you make this transaction, because one of you addresses has been used for sending before. 
It's this one:
https://thetangle.org/address/NIRL9FPEZEMRJHNRKSKTDOKNNGDE9GLNWHJPM9DVXAWESOEIVOK9WFZXPBIICALVYNORCINVPMARJRSHB
Just make a new transaction, but this time send to a different, unused receive address.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Specjalista
S
Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (46 reputation)
I try but i cant.

b
Specjalista
S
ok i fix this problem. Trinity never has send this transaction to Tangle but she has record in history.
I have installed new Trinity on android and there i dont see this transaction. I have send all miotas to another adress without ptoblem.

So its some bug in Trinity.
IOTAfan1
IOTAfan1
Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)Attached to Tangle (207 reputation)
HAve tried to the support of the project which tokens you've intended to buy?
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Specjalista - 23 Feb 2019
ok i fix this problem. Trinity never has send this transaction to Tangle but she has record in history.
I have installed new Trinity on android and there i dont see this transaction. I have send all miotas to another adress without ptoblem.

So its some bug in Trinity.

@Specjalista 
Thanks for posting with a follow up to your situation. Your other thread has been deleted to avoid any confusion.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search