Can't connect Ledger with Trinity

Author
m
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
HI everyone! 
I just got my ledger and downloaded Trinity wallet from the link provided on ledger site. Unfortunately, I can't run IOTA App on Ledger. When I try to do this there comes out the warning message (that I need to accept) for a few milliseconds and disappears. That means that I am unable to connect my ledger with the Trinity wallet. I found one solution to go one step back in Trinity wallet, but it doesn't work for me. Did you have the same case or know what to do?
Thank for help. 
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
memphistor - 19 Feb 2019
HI everyone! 
I just got my ledger and downloaded Trinity wallet from the link provided on ledger site. Unfortunately, I can't run IOTA App on Ledger. When I try to do this there comes out the warning message (that I need to accept) for a few milliseconds and disappears. That means that I am unable to connect my ledger with the Trinity wallet. I found one solution to go one step back in Trinity wallet, but it doesn't work for me. Did you have the same case or know what to do?
Thank for help. 

@memphistor 
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the forum. You might have better luck finding an answer to this question by posting on the appropriate channel in the IOTA Discord. Or maybe someone with Ledger experience will see this post and respond here.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search