my bilanz on ZERO help me pls

Author
M
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hello guys,
i had buy 750 miotas on 1 month ago, now i want to show it and my bilanze is on 0! I have ganarated 60 new adresse with attached to tangle but nothig.. pls help me what can i do?

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
MYIOTA - 16 Feb 2019
hello guys,
i had buy 750 miotas on 1 month ago, now i want to show it and my bilanze is on 0! I have ganarated 60 new adresse with attached to tangle but nothig.. pls help me what can i do?

@MYIOTA
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the forum. Do you have the address where you initially received those 750 Mi?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search