I'm looking for neighbors

Author
l
Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hi

I'm iota beginner developer in korea

I'm looking for neighbor
i need neighbor list

message me
help ㅠ.ㅠ

Edited 5 Months Ago by limhooo
HELP
IOTAfan1
IOTAfan1
Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)
What do you mean by "neighbor"? I'm ready to help you, just send me pm if you need it
VladEx
V
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
"neighbor list" - what do you mean?Smile
Ryann56
R
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
I didn't know there's sth like a neighbour list Tongue

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search