funds on spent addresses

Author
g
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Can you give me a link to instructions for manually moving the 15 Gs from the BAD address to my new GOOD address

error is "funds on spent addresses" I have gotten it on the Light wallet and the trinity wallet using my Original seed 

I have a new ledger trinity wallet that works fine so I need to collect it all from the old seed and move it to there
HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
gettinfknrich - 4 Feb 2019
Can you give me a link to instructions for manually moving the 15 Gs from the BAD address to my new GOOD address

error is "funds on spent addresses" I have gotten it on the Light wallet and the trinity wallet using my Original seed 

I have a new ledger trinity wallet that works fine so I need to collect it all from the old seed and move it to there

I would recommend joining the IOTA discord and getting some real time assistance from the community. I'm not aware of any step-by-step instructions that are link-able.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search