my balance at zero

Author
a
Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hello, I try to enter the trinity with ledger I find my balance at zero please help me solve the problem and thank you
HELP
abel
a
Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)
abel - 20 Jan 2019
hello, I try to enter the trinity with ledger I find my balance at zero please help me solve the problem and thank you

what I see does not receive any help from the part of the iota company, neither ledger, then, they keep our balance, nobody answers
abel
a
Here there is no, they do not steal our money and they leave us lying down, nobody answers. go scam
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
abel - 22 Jan 2019
Here there is no, they do not steal our money and they leave us lying down, nobody answers. go scam

@abel Thanks for the post. Try asking in the IOTA Discord if you'd like real-time assistance.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search