Ultra-light ledger balance is zero...

Author
g
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everyone!
I have the same problem as many before I guess. Even though I read all the posts, I could not find a solution unfortunately.
I withdrew some IOTAs from Binance to the Ultra-light Ledger from Deviota Romeo, but the IOTAs never showed up in my balance...
I tried to add new adresses and even installed Trinity, but there the balance was also zero.
If I click on the address link of the transaction on Binance I see the address and the correct balance on Tangle.org. So the IOTAs are somewhere...
I hope someone can help me Smile

Edited 3 Months Ago by ggoli
HELP
abel
a
Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (28 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Here there is no, they do not steal our money and they leave us lying down, nobody answers. go scam
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
ggoli - 16 Jan 2019
Hello everyone!
I have the same problem as many before I guess. Even though I read all the posts, I could not find a solution unfortunately.
I withdrew some IOTAs from Binance to the Ultra-light Ledger from Deviota Romeo, but the IOTAs never showed up in my balance...
I tried to add new adresses and even installed Trinity, but there the balance was also zero.
If I click on the address link of the transaction on Binance I see the address and the correct balance on Tangle.org. So the IOTAs are somewhere...
I hope someone can help me Smile

@ggoli 
It's been quiet around here recently. You might give the IOTA Discord a shot if you're still having trouble
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search