Help! My Wallet Balance Is Zero..

Author
b
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello
I'm wondering if my coins were stolen or I forgot my password for the wallet. Please if anyone can help me about this.
This is my address from old light wallet 2.5.7
9ETKBEGCDGYYBDTDFOWUVCTXUTVHOPJFNYCRLXUCODBGW9IPFEMVAKFHDIJMOYCLRGMOGSBDACIUULPUAEY9LJZXBW

Ricky
R
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Schwierig mit den iotas 
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
brezdelnez - 3 Jan 2019
Hello
I'm wondering if my coins were stolen or I forgot my password for the wallet. Please if anyone can help me about this.
This is my address from old light wallet 2.5.7
9ETKBEGCDGYYBDTDFOWUVCTXUTVHOPJFNYCRLXUCODBGW9IPFEMVAKFHDIJMOYCLRGMOGSBDACIUULPUAEY9LJZXBW

@brezdelnez

https://thetangle.org/address/9ETKBEGCDGYYBDTDFOWUVCTXUTVHOPJFNYCRLXUCODBGW9IPFEMVAKFHDIJMOYCLRGMOGSBDACIUULPUA
This address is empty, with a confirmed outgoing transaction of 54 Kion January 24, 2018
brezdelnez
b
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
I know that the address is empty I was wondering if is possible to find out by the address whether or not there was a suspicious account?
Can I figure out where the coins went in any way?

Thanks for helping
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search