Missing IOTA deposit after Transaction from Wallet to BitFinex

Author
t
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi HelloIOTA Team,
I have problems with a transaction from the wallet to the BitFinex Deposit from June 2018.
I wrote a mail to the BitFinex support, but they said, the transaction is not confirmed and I should contact IOTA Forum.
When I check now the Bundle hash, it is not even existing anymore.

Below is my mail to Bitfinex with the details provided that I can also find in my wallet as transaction details.
I tried to send 1Gi.

Hi BitFinex,
I tried to deposit 1G IOTA from wallet to my BitFinex Exchange wallet in June 2018. The transaction is confirmed in the tangle, but I still cannot see it in BitFinex. I already regenerated another address at BitFinex, but it does not appear. Can you please help me?
I can provide the hash from the transaction.
https://iotasear.ch/bundle/DCLWZYHJWKYYVKCHOKCYXDESYAKMWEBSHAKLUECG9VKVPOWYCDCWSYBUKQCWCQQDASUIIETBRBUEVKLHZ
Pls let me know. Thank you

Bundle Hash
DCLWZYHJWKYYVKCHOKCYXDESYAKMWEBSHAKLUECG9VKVPOWYCDCWSYBUKQCWCQQDASUIIETBRBUEVKLHZ
Addresses used
ATPSBSIKSIPNPOUHZQJVOVEM9OABLSWPIKYCQFVWQPOAERENAUHHBJXINJN9UDSJATYDOJSCRXGOEIJDBRSTWLH9WC      -10Mi
YIBDSXGOPCHUSFUTBIUWOCYUTYVROFWWACXRHOMS9BJCQFNEVHJAZNLIV9ALPBMCNBSIHWSJEKXDC9FSBQ9ZSKBIUD      -4.7Gi
BOFNJZQWDSJXHUVLFXYJCUIUKAZRMJOTQTDFJAZSRGNZZNHWPOGCUJXFSAQTLBEPNJUHYQUKPHKCNCTNXTQZCRDOOX      1Gi
ATPSBSIKSIPNPOUHZQJVOVEM9OABLSWPIKYCQFVWQPOAERENAUHHBJXINJN9UDSJATYDOJSCRXGOEIJDBRSTWLH9WC      0i
YIBDSXGOPCHUSFUTBIUWOCYUTYVROFWWACXRHOMS9BJCQFNEVHJAZNLIV9ALPBMCNBSIHWSJEKXDC9FSBQ9ZSKBIUD      0i
IWSRQSQQVFREAJRFUKVYPVSUEZXCOGHQOYNWFADDCATARTBTLLCILHJZECSXBFMPQSSJULVLSGBFOUTHWIKPTDZPVZ      3.7Gi

Any help or information what I did wrong is highly appreciated :-)
Thank you
HELP
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search