2FA

Author
h
Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hello everyone can help me in this way, have the current iota wallet instaliert.Und have also set up the 2FA, swn app for the 2FA, I accidentally deleted from the phone. Come hereby no longer in my wallet. Dwn Swwd and password ih i just can not get in because of the 2FA. Can someone please tip me.
IOTAfan1
IOTAfan1
Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)
I guess in your situation it's better to write to the support of the wallet if there's any, good luck!
Veily
V
Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (20 reputation)
Download the app again, when you log in to your account, there must be all your subscriptions. If it does not work, just contact a customer support.

VladEx
V
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Just use customer support in such cases 
CryptoKing
C
Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (171 reputation)
Sometimes customer support is not that efficient as it should b
Crypt0Pro
Crypt0Pro
Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (84 reputation)
Of course, some projects have a very bad and slow customer support service. But as I see hear, the moderators reply in time, so you can easily refer to them for the right answer.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search