Buy IOTA in Canada - Coinsave

Author
coinsave
Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey there just wanted to let you know we're the only website to offer IOTA in Canada on https://coinsave.io

IOTAfan1
IOTAfan1
Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)
Is it some kind of exchange or what? 
VladEx
V
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
IOTAfan1 - 11 Mar 2019
Is it some kind of exchange or what? 

Looks like an exchange, it seems they have a mobile app
IOTAfan1
IOTAfan1
Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (152 reputation)
@VladEx I see, I just never heard of it before, are you using it now?
VladEx
V
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
IOTAfan1 - 25 Mar 2019
@VladEx I see, I just never heard of it before, are you using it now?

Well, I use other exchanges 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search